Marketing Coordinator for Plus One Movement
One of BC’s leaders in Pet Nutrition, Darford International is looking for an ambitious, “go getter” to head up their new social cause; The Plus One Movement.
“Must Love Dogs”Darford International is looking for an entry-level marketer who is web and computer savvy to head up a social cause, The Plus Once Movement. The individual must be highly proficient and organized; and be able to think outside the box to get the job done. The Plus Once Movement is an innovative way to help provide dog rescues with a sustainable supply of food in order to help them foster a dog until a good home is found. We need a Marketing Coordinator to help liaison with rescues, build awareness, answer all inquires, and coordinate and work with the rest of the marketing team.
The Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Plan, organize and implement a growth plan for the Plus One Movement
- Be the "Go to" for the Plus One Movement planning and marketing activity
- Coordinates closely with the Consumer Marketing Manager to ensure that Plus One
- Movement digital marketing activities are being effectively and efficiently implemented
- Roll-out and growth of the Plus One Movement across North America
- Integrates the Plus One Movement message with Trade and Consumer marketing messaging for Darford and products.
The Marketing Coordinator will be accountable for the following:
- Growth and success of the Plus One Movement as measured in number of: rescues signed up, meals given away, in-store demonstrations completed by rescues and Plus One Rescue kits distributed.
- Engaging & monitoring social sites and website, www.ilovealldogs.org
- Managing Plus One Movement marketing and sales budget and plans.
- Reporting to Director of Marketing and the management team on Plus One Movement growth, challenges and plans.
The Marketing Coordinator Coordinator must:
- Love dogs, and have the desire to make a difference
- Be highly collaborative, flexible and willing to do what it takes to make Plus One a success.
- Have 1-2 years relevant experience in marketing: understanding of channel marketing
- Be able to work independently in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Have excellent communication skills (both digitally and verbally)
- Be highly collaborative with the entire management, marketing and sales team
- Creates a culture of empowerment and work life balance
- Respects people's time and responds to requests in a timely manner
- University Degree or Relevant post secondary education is required
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media marketing is an asset.
This is an exciting role for an individual who aspires to do something different and be apart of something special. The Marketing Coordinator salary ranges from $30,000 - $32,000K plus benefits. If this is the ideal position for you please send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
No phone calls please - email your resume and cover letter in word or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Darford InternationalAt Darford we are about our products, our people and a cause without compromise. We are a proudly Canadian nutrition company devoted to using high quality, wholesome ingredients in our food because we love all pets, not just our own. Our Team consists of people who love what they do, making a quality recipe for the pets they love, while helping abandoned animals at the same time through our Plus One Movement: ilovealldogs.org. For more information about Darford please visit www.darford.com.
Where To BuyStore Locator
Your Pet's Health
Healthy checkups start with the right nutrition. At Darford, we provide only the best ingredients to support great lifelong health and deliciousness.
My two dogs love your Mega-Gobbler cookies! Here is a picture of my youngest dog, Bentley, a 1-year-old Lhasa Apso / Shih Tzu cross, trying to...- The Mega-Gobbler is loved Read More
Fresh, minty, tasty! Large heart shape.Read More